tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Wojciech Blad <wojci...@imantras.com>
Subject empty select from oracle database
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 04:02:58 GMT
Hi All,

I am running DAS against oracle database (10.1.0.5 and 9.2). Insert
statements run fine, rows are being inserted into table without any
problems.
When I run simple select statement the list returned is empty.
I reconfigured DAS demo application to run against oracle database
instead of derby and select statements (select * from company) return no
values as well.
I see session within oracle and select statement has been executed, it
looks like problem is on DAS/SDO side.

Anyone had similar problem?

Thanks for any hints, beginning is always painful.
Wojtek