tuscany-user mailing list archives

From "kelvin goodson" <kelvingood...@gmail.com>
Subject Java SDO M2 release candidate 3 available
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 13:29:41 GMT
I have put a new release candidate for SDO Java up at
http://people.apache.org/~kelvingoodson/sdo_java/RC3/
<http://people.apache.org/%7Ekelvingoodson/sdo_java/RC3/>

This tries to take into account the comments that the sample distribution
does not need to be stand alone, and that
javadoc should be shipped with the binary and sample distributions.

I have been fighting with the maven build environment to produce a good set
of javadoc as part of the build, from a user's
perspective,  but that's not at all easy given the structure of our projects
and the nature of the maven javadoc plugin,
so currently the binary distribution carries  javadoc for  the sdo api and
all of the tuscany implementation.  The README file
draws the attention of  an SDO  user to relevant classes in the  tuscany
implementation javadoc.