tuscany-user mailing list archives

From "kelvin goodson" <kelvingood...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Working with digitally signed SDO content
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 08:18:53 GMT
Hi Phillip,
  it would be good to understand in a bit more detail what your
suggestion/requirement is.  SDO itself can't handle round tripping XML ->
SDO -> XML in the literal space, but only guarantees to regenerate an XML
rendition which is equivalent in the value space.  Any signature attached to
an incoming XML serialized document would only relate to that particular
serialized rendition of the document so I'm struggling to see where SDO can
help,  but perhaps I have missed the point.

Regards, Kelvin.