tuscany-user mailing list archives

From "kelvin goodson" <kelvingood...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tuscany SDO M2 candidate distribution
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 08:17:26 GMT
I posted a proposal to tuscany-dev a couple of days back
http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev%40ws.apache.org/msg08105.html

So my plan is to crank the handle on SDO Java and when its looking
good enough to post release candidates,  I'll make them available on
people.apache.org/~kelvingoodson as has been done before for our C++
releases.

Regards, Kelvin.