tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: anyone using composites on current sca runtime
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 22:02:38 GMT
FWIW the calculator sample should also be working again

You can either build the standalone distro or download the latest
from here:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/
tuscany/standalone/1.0-incubator-M2-SNAPSHOT/

Once you unpack the archive you should have a standalone environment
for running SCA applications. One way to do that is to use the
launcher to run an executable jar - we do that for the calculator
example. If you download the jar from here:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/
tuscany/samples/sca/sample-calculator/1.0-incubator-M2-SNAPSHOT/

you can run it with
$ java -jar bin/launcher --classpath sample-calculator-1.0-incubator-
M2-20060913.215411-1.jar
[[ or rename it to something more convenient :) ]]

The calculator sample project includes a test case based on
SCATestCase. It's not quite right in that it places all the runtime
implementation on the classpath but it should show how to run a
simple testcase.

If you're still having trouble with either of these please ping us
here or on IRC.
--
Jeremy