tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Ron Gavlin <rgav...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: XSDHelper.undefine(String namespaceURI)
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 20:14:21 GMT
Hi Frank,

I've added JIRA TUSCANY-761 to track this feature.

Thanks,

- Ron

----- Original Message ----
From: Frank Budinsky <frankb@ca.ibm.com>
To: tuscany-user@ws.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2006 2:57:15 PM
Subject: Re: XSDHelper.undefine(String namespaceURI)

Hi Ron,

The SDO spec hasn't address metadata lifecycle at all so far, so we'd need
to do it as a Tuscany extension. We've already added
SDOUtil.getTypes(TypeHelper typeHelper, String namespace), so I'd suggest
SDOUtil.unregisterTypes(TypeHelper typeHelper, String namespace).

If you want us to try to still sneak this into the M2 release, maybe you
can provide a patch along with the JIRA :-)

Thanks,
Frank.

Ron Gavlin <rgavlin@yahoo.com> wrote on 09/28/2006 11:42:48 AM:

> Hi Yang,
>
> That doesn't seem like the best solution to my problem. In my case I
> have lots of different namespaces/schemas registered. I don't want
> to endure the overhead of re-registering them all when just one was
> deleted. Let me know if you need more details.
>
> - Ron

EMF