tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Ron Gavlin <rgav...@yahoo.com>
Subject Tuscany SDO compilation problems w/JDK 1.4
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 14:12:42 GMT
Greetings,

I am attempting to build tuscany-sdo M2-RC1a w/JDK 1.4. This release of Tuscany SDO should
compile with JDK 1.4, correct? I am experiencing the two problems listed below. What are the
correct fixes for these problems and should I open JIRAs for them?

1). Line 188 of org.apache.tuscany.sdo.util.StAX2SAXAdapter.java includes the JDK 1.5 keyword
"assert".

2). Lines 23-24 and 182-186 of org.apache.tuscany.sdo.generate.Interface2JavaGenerator.java
include references to JDK 1.5-only classes java.lang.reflect.ParameterizedType and java.lang.reflect.Type.

- Ron