tuscany-user mailing list archives

From "Robbie Minshall" <myk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: new user getting started
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 16:20:48 GMT
Hi Yadav,

I updated the drafty first SDO applcation doc, some updated javadoc and an
sdo sample jar incase you have not downloaded tuscany tree and just would
like to experiment.  Let me know if any of this is helpfull for a new user
or what is confusing and I will work to get it up on our website once I have
polished it up.

good luck,
Robbie

On 9/7/06, Luciano Resende <luckbr1975@gmail.com> wrote:

> Indeed... I'm going to raise a JIRA to update that. In the meantime, you
> can
> find the contents of that here :
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/GettingStarted.htm
>
> Note that the link I sent you is based on M1 information and might need
> couple updates, if you have a specific sample you want to run, please let
> me
> know and either I or someone on the comunity could help you with updated
> instructions.
>
> - Luciano
>
> On 9/7/06, Yadav, Yogendra (IT) <Yogendra.Yadav@morganstanley.com> wrote:
> >
> > The GettingStarted.htm. Link under Running the samples shows a 404 URL
> > not found ?

* * * Charlie * * *
Check out some pics of little Charlie at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/83388211@N00/sets/

* * * Addresss * * *
1914 Overland Drive
Chapel Hill