tuscany-user mailing list archives

From "Yang ZHONG" <leiwang.yangzh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.NullPointer exception when invoking XSDHelper.INSTANCE
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2006 16:17:12 GMT
Do you want to try the following code to verify the folders part of your
ClassPath?

        try
        {
          for
          (
            java.util.Enumeration folders =
commonj.sdo.impl.HelperProvider.class.getClassLoader().getResources( "");
            folders.hasMoreElements();
          )
            System.out.println( folders.nextElement());
        }
        catch(java.io.IOException eIO)
        {}

--