tuscany-user mailing list archives

From "Jon Lewis" <wis...@gmail.com>
Subject couple newbie questions
Date Sat, 05 Aug 2006 02:56:35 GMT
hi All,

    I'm going through the Building you first Application doc.   When
creating the subsystem WebclientModuleComponent, there's a reference to the
AccountModuleComponent, which is the Component for the external service,
Account Service.  Why is this needed?   The moduleComponent,
AccountModuleComponent, doesn't have any references.

    also, how does EMF factor into SCA/SDO?   I thought EMF was a modeling
framework, so I'm a little confused here.  I am sure this is a question
that's most likely too long for an email response, so if you could point me
to some documentation that would be fine.

thanks in advance!...johnny