tuscany-user mailing list archives

From "kelvin goodson" <kel...@thegoodsons.org.uk>
Subject Re: java.lang.ClassCastException using TypeHelper
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 17:42:20 GMT
Phillip,

In general DataObjectUtil.initRuntime() will be called by some use of SDO,
 but occasionally when using generated types, nothing triggers the call,
 and there are side effects, such as Type t =
((DataObject)generatedDO).getType(); fails with a class cast of EClass to
Type

in such situations you'll need to call the init directly,  this may
disappear with the -noEMF option

Regards, Kelvin.

--
Best Regards