tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Scott Kurinskas <scott.kurins...@gemstone.com>
Subject RE: DataObject/DataGraph Serialization & DataGraphRoot
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 17:12:55 GMT
Hi Luciano,

I implemented the following and it continues to complain about the "Class
'DataGraphRoot' not found.

DataObject cust = readCust.executeQuery();
DataObject inst = cust.getDataObject("customers[1]");
logger.info("LOADER::------::  custName = " +
return inst;

The customer name attribute is printing out in my server's log files and to
the best of my ability the server is serializing the DataObject and
delivering it to the client.

The problem seems to be on my client when its trying to deserialize it back
to a DataObject (at least this is what I'm thinking the problem is).  I'll
check with my engineering team to see if they can see if our code is causing
any issues, but since DataObject implementes Serializable, I do not see I'd
be having issues.  I've run similar tests with sreializable pojos without

Thanks for the help!