tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Scott Kurinskas <scott.kurins...@gemstone.com>
Subject DataObject/DataGraph Serialization & DataGraphRoot
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 21:43:32 GMT
Hi,

Now that my DAS example is up and running, I'm trying to move my example to
a client/server environment and integrate it with my product.  My use-case
is very simple, a client makes a request to the server, the server fetches
the result from the database and returns the DataObject back to the client.
The server side code looks like the following:

das = DAS.FACTORY.createDAS(getConfig("CompanyConfig.xml"), connection);
String sql = "Select * from customers where customers.customerNumber = " +
key;
Command readCust = das.createCommand(sql);
DataObject cust = readCust.executeQuery();
return cust;

The code executes fine on the client but for some reason the client is
throwing the exception below.  The client should be deserializing the
response into a DataObject, but for some reason its complaining about class
DataGraphRoot not found.  The same code executing in a app works great.

Thoughts?

Thanks again,
Scott

Caught unexpected Exception
org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.Resource$IOWrappedException: Class
'DataGraphRoot' not found.
(file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/skurinsk/workspace/SDO%20
<file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/skurinsk/workspace/SDO%20&%20Cache%20
Client/all.datagraph> &%20Cache%20Client/all.datagraph, 5, 22)
 at
org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLLoadImpl.handleErrors(XMLLoadImpl.java:80)
 at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLLoadImpl.load(XMLLoadImpl.java:189)
 at
org.apache.tuscany.sdo.util.DataGraphResourceFactoryImpl$DataGraphResourceIm
pl$LoadImpl.load(DataGraphResourceFactoryImpl.java:452)
 at
org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLResourceImpl.doLoad(XMLResourceImpl.java:1
79)
 at
org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceImpl.load(ResourceImpl.java:1089
)
 at
org.apache.tuscany.sdo.impl.DataGraphImpl$EDataGraphExternalizable.readExter
nal(DataGraphImpl.java:665)
 at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readExternalData(ObjectInputStream.java:1758)
 at
java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:1716)
 at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1304)
 at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:349)
 at
org.apache.tuscany.sdo.helper.HelperProviderImpl$ResolvableImpl.readDataObje
ct(HelperProviderImpl.java:205)
 at
org.apache.tuscany.sdo.helper.HelperProviderImpl$ResolvableImpl.readExternal
(HelperProviderImpl.java:144)
 at
commonj.sdo.impl.ExternalizableDelegator.readExternal(ExternalizableDelegato
r.java:80)
 at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readExternalData(ObjectInputStream.java:1758)
 at
java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:1716)
 at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1304)
 at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:349)
 at com.gemstone.gemfire.DataSerializer.readObject(DataSerializer.java:3200)
 at
com.gemstone.gemfire.internal.util.BlobHelper.deserializeBlob(BlobHelper.jav
a:55