tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Ron Gavlin <rgav...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: XSD2Java-generated interfaces are not Serializable
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 23:36:31 GMT
Hi Frank,

Yes, that would solve the problem. My only concern is that
-interfaceDataObject is proposed as an optional flag. If it isn't
specified, I think the generated interfaces should extend Serializable
nevertheless. All types of Data Transfer Objects, including SDO
DataObjects, should be Serializable.

- Ron