tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Ron Gavlin <rgav...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Web services and DataGraphs
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 10:49:49 GMT
Frank/Kelvin,

I am under the impression that fixing JIRA Tuscany-153 will get
ChangeSummaryType properties working and allow ChangeSummary-enabled
DataObjects to be passed in web service invocations, correct? I noticed
Kelvin supplied a patch for this recently. Is this patch a complete fix
for the problem or just a stepping-stone towards it? Do you have a rough
ETA when this JIRA might be fixed? Do you think it will be fixed in M2?
BTW, any rough estimates when M2 will be released? Any possibility it
will include a separate SDO distribution similar to the C++ M1 distro?
Folks like myself upgrading from SDO 1.0 would greatly appreciate a
separate distribution. Should I great a JIRA for this issue?

Thanks in advance for the update.

- Ron