tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Ron Gavlin <rgav...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: XSD2Java-generated interfaces are not Serializable
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 19:32:52 GMT
Hi Frank,

Now that you have returned from vacation, do you have any thoughts on this issue? FYI, the
session bean in question is a "remote" session bean.

Thanks in advance,

- Ron

----- Original Message ----
From: Ron Gavlin <rgavlin@yahoo.com>
To: tuscany-user tuscany-user <tuscany-user@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2006 12:44:08 PM
Subject: XSD2Java-generated interfaces are not Serializable

Greetings,

I have a session bean that includes XSD2Java-generated interfaces as return types and method
parameters. My appserver complains that these interfaces are not Serializable. The XSD2Java-generated
implementation classes are indeed serializable. How should this problem be solved...should
XSD2Java make these interfaces extend Serializable or do I need to specify the implementation
classes as return types and method parameters?

- Ron