tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Philipp Schöpf <philipp.scho...@gmx.de>
Subject DataObject against XSD validation
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 10:47:17 GMT
Hi,

I am wondering how I can validate my (statically XSD- based generated) DataObject against
its XSD meta model. The spec is a bit unclear about the validation support - on the one hand,
it states
    1.. Supports validation of the standard set of constraints captured in the metadata. The
metadata captures common constraints expressible in XML Schema and relational models (for
example, occurrence constraints).
On the other hand I cannot find the API to validate my SDO objects with. I could use the API
of the underlying EMF framework, but that is not what I am looking for.

Can anybody point me into the right direction?

Thanks in advance,

Philipp