tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Addding Support for bootstrapping jquery
Date Sun, 01 Sep 2013 10:49:33 GMT
Did you try the org.jszip.redist:jquery ? It seems that the zip only
contains :

 * jQuery Migrate - v1.1.1 - 2013-02-16
 * https://github.com/jquery/jquery-migrate

Anyway, downloading the contents from the official jquery release might be
preferable, so that it's an "official release"...

Other then that, please make a patch attached to a jira with these changes.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende