tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Akhil Anil <akhil.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ideas for smd (dojo) alternatives in jQuery
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2013 18:11:32 GMT
Please find my first ever patch (as an attachment in the jira
issue<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-4077?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel>)
to open source code for the following tasks:

   - Add support for bootstrapping jquery (similar to web-javascript-dojo/)
   (patch)
   - Add proxy generation using jquery (similar to
   implementation-widget-runtime-dojo/) (patch)

Apologies if there are many mistakes, there are a few flaws Im aware of.
Didn't download the official jquery. I've used org.jszip.redist:jquery. The
proxy generation code is left intact (its left as it is in dojo, except for
the renamed variable names). I didn't quite figure out what to generate for
jquery or if it should be changed at all. If this is how a real patch is
taken for Tuscany I could try out more in the coming days.

--

Thanks and regards....

May God Bless us!

*AkH!L.*