tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Akhil Anil <akhil.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ideas for smd (dojo) alternatives in jQuery
Date Sat, 14 Sep 2013 15:37:44 GMT
How do I register my new project as a service under META-INF/services.

just like

*
/modules/implementation-widget-runtime-dojo/src/main/resources/META-INF/services/org.apache.tuscany.sca.web.javascript.ComponentJavaScriptGenerator
*
*
*
I created

/modules/implementation-widget-runtime-*jquery*
/src/main/resources/META-INF/services/org.apache.tuscany.sca.web.javascript.ComponentJavaScriptGenerator
*
*

I found the service fetching is done in Line 176
org.apache.tuscany.sca.extensibility.ContextClassLoaderServiceDiscoverer.ServiceDeclarationImpl.getServiceDeclarations(String
serviceName)

But what is happening under the hood of getResources(name). My bad.

On 6 September 2013 23:41, Akhil Anil <akhil.karun@gmail.com> wrote:

> Please find my first ever patch (as an attachment in the jira issue<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-4077?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel>)
to open source code for the following tasks: