On Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 7:48 PM, Akhil Anil <akhil.karun@gmail.com> wrote:

I was trying to build the src after checking it out, I followed the instructions for mac and changed the settings.xml file but got a build failure message as follows

Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.4.3:test (default-test) on project tuscany-binding-http-runtime: There are test failures.

Anything ideas on how to fix this? Do let me know if more details are required.

This means something went wrong when trying to build the binding-http-runtime project, and usually more details will be available under the project target/surefire-reports folder. Also, make sure you don't have some other webapp up and running on port 8080 and/or 8085 as this might affect the tests. If these places don't give you more clues, try to run a mvn -X clean install under the problematic project folder.

Luciano Resende