tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Rineez Ahmed <rin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ideas for smd (dojo) alternatives in jQuery
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2013 18:06:32 GMT
I think the parts that invoke java code from javascript can be reused
across any javascript framework. If the  code is pure javascript and not
dependant on the javascript framework then what is the need to implement it
again differently for each framework?
Or are you saying it is using some of Dojo's feature to invoke java code?

Regards
Rineez

--

Regards