tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build Failure On Maven Checkout
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2013 03:22:26 GMT
On Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 7:48 PM, Akhil Anil <akhil.karun@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I was trying to build the src after checking it out, I followed the
> instructions for mac and changed the settings.xml file but got a build
> failure message as follows
> *
> *
> *Failed to execute goal
> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.4.3:test (default-test) on
> project tuscany-binding-http-runtime: There are test failures.
> *
>

>  *Anything ideas on how to fix this? Do let me know if more details are
> required.*

This means something went wrong when trying to build the
binding-http-runtime project, and usually more details will be available
under the project target/surefire-reports folder. Also, make sure you don't
have some other webapp up and running on port 8080 and/or 8085 as this
might affect the tests. If these places don't give you more clues, try to
run a mvn -X clean install under the problematic project folder.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende