tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Akhil Anil <akhil.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Addding Support for bootstrapping jquery
Date Sat, 31 Aug 2013 16:37:22 GMT
   - Identified web-javascript-dojo to be doing the bootstrapping process.
   ( My eyes caught Luciano had already mentioned it just now while writing
   this )

[image: Inline images 2]

   - I created a copy of this project and renamed it to
   web-javascript-jquery and changed the artifactId also.

[image: Inline images 9]

   - Identified an ant script '*build-dojo.xml*' (1st screenshot) that is
   invoked from the pom.xml(2nd screenshot) to extract the zip of dojotoolkit
   library.

[image: Inline images 7]

[image: Inline images 3]

   - Trying to create a similar implementation in my project. As a first
   step I sought the counterpart for org.dojotoolkit
   - Didn't find a direct maven implementation similar to the

[image: Inline images 12]

   - Something that looked official was org.jszip.redist. I hope

[image: Inline images 14]

   - Trying out with the new file dependency added to the new project

[image: Inline images 15]

   - I can see that the jquery zip has now appeared in the .m2 repository.

          *todo :* Writing ant build file and java classes..

--

Thanks and regards....

May God Bless us!

*AkH!L.*