tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Enhancing Widget Support for jQuery TUSCANY-4077
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2013 18:03:53 GMT
On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 5:36 AM, Akhil Anil <akhil.karun@gmail.com> wrote:

> As an learning step for enhancing the widget support, I'm looking
> through files like WidgetImplementation.java,
> DojoJavaScriptComponentGeneratorImpl.java. Is there anything else I
> should look on for? We can implement the jquery support just lyk
> json-rpc rt? If yes I'll try to put up how the composite file addition
> looks like. Please, correct me if I'm wrong.

Take a look at the Widget Implementation

http://tuscany.apache.org/sca-java-implementationwidget.html

We should be able to use jQuery as the javascript client to communicate
with the backend. And it should be plugable (e.g. some people will use
dojo, others jquery)

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende