tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Akhil Anil <akhil.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Enhancing Widget Support for jQuery TUSCANY-4077
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 13:25:07 GMT
Hi,

public interface *ComponentJavaScriptGenerator *{
   /**
     ** Return the QName that identify the Component script generator*
*     * This is used to identify different generators supporting different
JavaScript frameworks*
     *
     * @return The QName
     */
    QName getQName();
}

There is already this field QName in ComponentJavaScriptGenerator that is
defined in DojoJavaScriptComponentGeneratorImpl as

*private static final QName NAME = new QName("
http://tuscany.apache.org/xmlns/sca/1.1",
"component.script.generator.dojo");*
*
*
As mentioned in the comments (marked in red), its for supporting different
JS frameworks. Can we bring this out into the *.composite files and present
it as a configuration option to the user. But I'm confused as of how to do
it rt now. I'm gonna look all over the samples to find if such examples are
there for technologies other than js. Any suggestions on where to look?

BTW, is there any specific format for the proposal? Is there an example
available?

--

Thanks and regards....

May God Bless us!