tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Akhil Anil <akhil.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Enhancing Widget Support for jQuery TUSCANY-4077
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 00:36:09 GMT
I researched about writing jQuery plugins. We could generate one plugin
file to handle the tuscany calls, they could easly make calls to the
backed. I've updated the proposal page with some ideas I have. Please have
a look and if I'm in the right direction.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/Proposal+For+Tuscany+-+Akhil+Anil

--

Thanks and regards....

May God Bless us!