tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Akhil Anil <akhil.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Enhancing Widget Support for jQuery TUSCANY-4077
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 05:41:31 GMT
Hi,

That's great advice.Thanks! I'm reading through the store.js and also saw
the dojo.js alongwith it. I'll do as u said. BTW, where do a tuscany user
configure the application to use dojo or jquery.  I dont see it configured
anywhere in the store example. Where can we add such a configuration. Just
quote me project file names, search keywords or links for any of my trivial
queries. I'll dig out the rest.

--

Thanks and regards....

May God Bless us!