tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Akhil Anil <akhil.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using svn and maven
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2013 12:22:56 GMT
Okay.It works.

-> Checked out the project via svn
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/sca-java-2.x/trunk/

->Imported it to eclipse as maven projects.

->Now I can see the source files. I think this is good enough to study
the src codes.

I use a mac.

On 15 July 2013 06:45, Luciano Resende <luckbr1975@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 5:58 PM, Akhil Anil <akhil.karun@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm newbie to open source project development. I wanted to make some contributions
to Tuscany. I had some doubts about this. Sorry if it looks silly.

>> This is my current set up:
>> Have experience in using eclipse ide for any project development and have it installed.
>> Have svn, git and maven installed in via terminal.
>> Installed m2e maven plugin in eclipse to import the sample projects.
>>
>> Doubts.
>> I know how svn, git and maven works in ide. But, I'd like to know the process involved
from checking out src code to creating a patch most suitable for this situation. How do you
guys do it? purely via terminal or via ide?

--

Thanks and regards....

May God Bless us!

AkH!L.