tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Akhil Anil <akhil.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Enhancing Widget Support for jQuery TUSCANY-4077
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2013 05:04:48 GMT
Hi Luciano,

I've written the final draft of my proposal at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/Proposal+For+Tuscany+-+Akhil+Anil

I'm very much looking forward to be a part of contributing to open source.
Kindly, review my final draft and advice me if any changes have to be done
to improve the the chances of getting selected.

Thankyou so much,

>>> http://twitter.com/lresende1975