On Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 6:20 PM, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <jsdelfino@apache.org> wrote:

Hi all,

I had a few more offline Q&A exchanges with Thomas, and thought it'd be useful to share a summary here:

Q: In the C++ trunk, is DataObject now replaced by tuscany::value and tuscany::list?

A: Yes

BTW I just committed a number of changes I made over the holidays, including some improvements to tuscany::value and tuscany::list, in particular to work with lists, nested lists and trees of key/value pairs (aka associations) as well as some minor improvements to handle comparisons of floating point number values.

- Jean-Sebastien