tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Sebastien Delfino <jsdelf...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Porting Tuscany C++ to C++11 and some code cleanup
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 07:49:59 GMT
On Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 6:20 PM, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <
jsdelfino@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> I had a few more offline Q&A exchanges with Thomas, and thought it'd be
> useful to share a summary here:
>

> Q: In the C++ trunk, is DataObject now replaced by tuscany::value
> and tuscany::list?
>

> A: Yes

BTW I just committed a number of changes I made over the holidays,
including some improvements to tuscany::value and tuscany::list, in
particular to work with lists, nested lists and trees of key/value pairs
(aka associations) as well as some minor improvements to handle comparisons
of floating point number values.

- Jean-Sebastien