tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From makiet <Binhn...@viettel.com.vn>
Subject Generated WSDL lose object info when return type is List<HashMap>> or Map<ArrayList>>
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2012 10:12:20 GMT

I have an interface with some functions return List<HashMap<String, Object>>
and Map<ArrayList<Object>>

When I make the interface exposed as a service with binding.ws, the
generated wsdl contains a complex type HashMap or ArrayList without content

Ie: <xs:complexType name="hashMap">

                                <xs:extension base="tns:abstractMap">

<xs:complexType abstract="true" name="abstractMap">

Therefore, I have no way to get the expected result. May anyone help me out?

Best regards,

Binh, Nguyen Thanh

Software Architecture

Product Department - BU BSS, Software Center, Viettel Group

View raw message