Hi all,

Happy Thanksgiving :). I'm going to have a little bit of spare time on the long weekend to do some cleanup of Tuscany C++.

I'm planning to do some code refactoring to start leveraging some of the new C++11 standard constructs (replace the current functors with C++11 lambda expressions for example). I'll also try to do some more general cleanup of the code base and improvements to a few areas like the JSON support (which currently requires SpiderMonkey, that's overkill) and the server hosting module.

These changes should simplify the code base a bit and bring significant performance improvements as well. It'd be nice to have another release at some point... perhaps on one of the next holiday breaks if I get enough spare time again, or if others would like to help...

HTH

- Jean-Sebastien