+1 from me.

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 12, 2012, at 10:05 PM, Luciano Resende <luckbr1975@gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 10:04 PM, Luciano Resende <luckbr1975@gmail.com> wrote:
Apache Nuvem will define an open application programming interface for common cloud application services, allowing applications to be easily ported across the most popular cloud platforms. It is currently composed of multiple cloud SCA components (Data, Queue, Chat), and supports multiple cloud platforms such as AWS, GAE, etc as well as standalone deployment. Nuvem was accepted for Incubation on June, 2010, and several of the active committers are already part of the Tuscany PMC.

Nuvem was accepted for Incubation on June 2010, and is currently a small community, where the contributions are 100% done by volunteers in their own free time, which makes the level of activity
low, compared to what is required for graduating it as a TLP.

Having said that, Nuvem has a great synergy with Apache Tuscany, and I'd like to call a community vote to accept Nuvem as a sub-project of Apache Tuscany (it could become Tuscany Cloud Components, or something like that).

Please cast your vote.

Here is my +1 to accept Nuvem as a Tuscany sub-project.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende