tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Gentsch ...@e-tge.de>
Subject Re: Porting Tuscany C++ to C++11 and some code cleanup
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2012 17:02:25 GMT

Hi JS + all,

we are using Tuscany C++ in one of our projects, hence we/I have some
personal interest and also would like to contribute, if possible.

Tbh, I don't know details about C++11 (will read a bit) nor the other
things you mention.
One thing though which appears quite important to me is that the various
patches we/I have done (most/all (?) submitted to Jira) and other people
are incorporated into the general code so that they are in the next
release if there will ever be one ... and of course this is easier
before any refactorings.

The other thing: Are the planned changes going to modify the API
interface or is it just internally?

Rgds,
  tge