tuscany-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From ant elder <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Tuscany SCA 2.0 RC1
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 11:18:42 GMT
On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 12:51 PM, Simon Laws <simonslaws@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 12:49 PM, ant elder <ant.elder@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 6:31 PM, Luciano Resende <luckbr1975@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 9:44 AM, Luciano Resende <luckbr1975@gmail.com>
wrote:
>>>> On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 12:28 AM, Simon Laws <simonslaws@googlemail.com>
wrote:
>>>>> ..snip
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Simon, It looks like you've not included the staging repo, the samples
>>>>>> aren't finding the 2.0 pom's in Maven central because the release
>>>>>> hasn't been published yet.
>>>>>
>>>>> doh - I'm getting out of practice. I'll try again.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I can add a sentence to the top sample README saying what it is but
>>>>>> what else if anything needs updating before doing a respin just for
>>>>>> that?
>>>>>>
>>>>>>   ...ant
>>>>>
>>>>> I'd like to run through the samples before a respin. Won't get to it
>>>>> until this evening.
>>>>>
>>>>> Simon
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> I have just came back from vacation end of last week and I'm finally
>>>> getting time to go over this and will send feedback soonish. On a
>>>> related topic, would you guys be ok on waiting for finishing up Wink
>>>> 1.2 release which a initial RC was done over the weekend, so that we
>>>> can have it as part of the 2.0 release ?
>>>>
>>>
>>> Ok, Wink 1.2 has been trough the voting process. I'll publish the
>>> artifacts and update Tuscany.
>>>
>>
>> Ok i see you've done that now, I could spin a new RC but there hasn't
>> been much review of RC1 yet and there are still a bunch of issues that
>> Simon raised (i've fixed all the getting started samples). Is anyone
>> going to do any more reviews or fixes?
>>
>>   ...ant
>
> I still want to do more on RC1 (but am being very slow, sorry). Maybe
> we should set a deadline for doing RC2. Another couple of weeks?
>

Ok a few weeks have past now and there have been some updates and
fixes done. If i create a new RC would anyone vote for it now? Is
there anything else anyone thinks must be done still before they would
vote for the 2.0 release?

   ...ant

Mime
View raw message