tuscany-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Tuscany SCA 2.0 RC1
Date Sat, 16 Jun 2012 18:21:51 GMT
On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 1:23 AM, ant elder <ant.elder@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 6:10 AM, Luciano Resende <luckbr1975@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 1:07 AM, ant elder <ant.elder@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 8:55 PM, Luciano Resende <luckbr1975@gmail.com>
>>>> On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 4:18 AM, ant elder <ant.elder@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>> Ok a few weeks have past now and there have been some updates and
>>>>> fixes done. If i create a new RC would anyone vote for it now? Is
>>>>> there anything else anyone thinks must be done still before they would
>>>>> vote for the 2.0 release?
>>>>>   ...ant
>>>> I want to properly fix the Widget issues from trunk and would
>>>> appreciate couple days. We could target cutting the new RC over the
>>>> weekend or by Monday.
>>> Sure ok, i had respun and started uploading a new RC yesterday but its
>>> fine to bin than and lets cut a new RC on Monday then.
>> Just FYI, I'm 95% done with the widget changes, just trying to make
>> sure some corner cases are handled properly. I should be checking in
>> the code late tonight or tomorrow.
>  Its now next Wednesday, how are you doing with this? How much longer
> do you think you'll need? If i spin an RC without this would anyone
> review it? Has anyone reviewed the current state of trunk to see if
> its something they'd vote for in a 2.0 release?
>   ...ant

Sorry for the delay, I'm done with widget fixes (which now does not
depend on the binding.http directly) and made sure store sample is
working with the new changes. Let's get a new 2.0 RC out...

Luciano Resende

View raw message