tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From ant elder <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Releasing Maven Artifacts
Date Sat, 14 Apr 2012 09:04:29 GMT
(Great to save that query till after the vote was posted...) I don't
recall that happening and believe it still works ok, could you be
mixing it up with the svn pubsub changes for websites? Do you have any
links to emails? Anyway I don't think this should interfere with the
current vote as the Maven jars could be redeployed or manually put
into nexus and released from there so either way it should be ok.

   ...ant