tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Dishara Wijewardana <ddwijeward...@gmail.com>
Subject GSoC 2012 Idea : TUSCANY-4023
Date Sun, 11 Mar 2012 17:13:05 GMT
Hi all,
This is regarding the project idea "Develop a distributed domain registry
using Apache ZooKeeper, Redis, or Memcache".

I am interested in applying for this SoC program and I saw the JIRA[1]
project idea for Apache Tuscany. I have played with Tuscany and already
had hands on experience with creating Tuscany SCA components in webapps and
using the callback method and etc (the framework is very helpful
when communicating between front end and back end).

I would like to work on the project "Develop a distributed domain registry
using Apache ZooKeeper, Redis, or Memcache" .
These days I started looking in to Apache ZooKeeper and get familiar with
it.

It will be nice if I can get to know some details(what is the expected
scope, what things need to be looked before hand, and etc) of this project
idea, so that I can prepare well for the project.

Thanks
/Dishara