tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Laws <simonsl...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Documentation Patch Creating Guide
Date Wed, 04 May 2011 08:27:36 GMT
On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 6:45 PM, Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070125@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any guide on providing documentation patches to Tuscany?
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Best Regards,
> Nirmal
>
> C.S.Nirmal J. Fernando
> Department of Computer Science & Engineering,
> Faculty of Engineering,
> University of Moratuwa,
> Sri Lanka.
> Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/

Hi Nirmal

Do you mean documentation on the website or in readmes?

For the web site we're still using the wiki to create the pages. This
makes it very easy for those with karma to go and fix it but a bit
tricky to create patches for it. There are some instructions here [1].
The Tuscany 1.x. web site wiki can be found here [2] and the Tuscany
2.x web site here [3].

If it's some readme docs in the distribution you want to change then
just create a patch file base on the difference between what's in svn
and what you want and attach it to a JIRA.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI/Home
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/Home
[3] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYxDOCx2x/Index

Hope that helps