tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From ant elder <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Long delay in build running the BWS_2016_TestCase compliance test
Date Sat, 07 May 2011 06:26:59 GMT
I've noticed there is a two minute hang in the build in one of the
binding.ws compliance tests. Its easy to recreate, in
testing\compliance-tests\binding-ws run mvn clean install -o
-Dtest=BWS_2016_TestCase. I had a look in the Hudson log and it gets
the same so it doesn't look like its just me.

Its happening because Test_BWS_2016.composite has a binding.ws element
which points at http://example.org/Service1.wsdl, which is a valid
domain but the wsdl doesn't exist and WSDLModelResolver line 665 hangs
while working that out.

Does anyone have any ideas on what we could do to avoid this?

   ...ant