tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Laws <simonsl...@googlemail.com>
Subject getting domain information
Date Wed, 11 May 2011 10:26:18 GMT
Quick question. Ant, I notice that you've been adding more information
to the endpoint (domain?) registry. Also there are some operations in
the domain node that use some of that information to present
information, such as the domain composite. Is that information
available from a domain node without starting a composite in that
node?

I'm asking as I'd like to start up a process to look into the domain.
Re-using that code makes sense but I don't want to have to start a
composite just to look at what's already in the domain.

Simon