tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Florian MOGA <moga....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Doing another 2.x release in a few weeks?
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2010 18:19:50 GMT
Hi Luciano,

If you decide on doing the 2.0-M6 I'd be happy to help in order to
get accustomed with how a release is being done. By that time people will be
working on the distribution structure where i won't interfere (at most
giving feedback/comments on the mailing list) so I'll be available in the
limit of the time i can find. It would definitely be a useful experience for
me.

Florian