tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Nash <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Adding TUSCANY-3698 fix to 1.6.1?
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2010 11:03:23 GMT
ant elder wrote:
> I've committed the TUSCANY-3698 fix from Padraig Myers to 2.x and will
> to 1.x once i can get a build through, whats the status of 1.6.1? Is
> it too late for that or can i merge this to the 1.6.1 branch? Its just
> a change to the jms module code and a couple of itest updates for the
> new message format so it should be harmless.
>
>    ...ant

I've been diverted from 1.6.1 for the last few days.  I'll be able to get
back to it later today and I'm hoping to create a first RC tomorrow.
If that doesn't happen, my next opportunity will be next Tuesday as I'm
away for a few days over the weekend.

The TUSCANY-3698 fix sounds fairly low risk, but with any change there's
a chance of problems.  Are you able to run a full 1.6.1 build with the
fix merged in and also re-run the JMS-related samples on 1.6.1 to make
sure the fix doesn't cause any problems?  If it passes these tests and
can be merged in by the end of today, I should be able to pick it up for
the first RC.

   Simon