tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Raymond Feng <enjoyj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Interface contract mapping and remote interfaces
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2010 17:21:46 GMT
Your proposal looks good. It should be able to deal with most of the cases.

There might be some tricky things on the road:

* How to check if two data types are compatible. For java types, we can check if two classes
are the same. For XML types, we need to deal with element as well as types.
* How to make a remotable Java interface into WSDL 1.1. I'm not sure if all the remotable
interfaces can be mapped into WSDL 1.1 though, for example, JAX-RS annotated interfaces, RMI
or EJB interfaces.

Thanks,
Raymond
Raymond Feng
rfeng@apache.org
Apache Tuscany PMC member and committer: tuscany.apache.org
Co-author of Tuscany SCA In Action book: www.tuscanyinaction.com
Personal Web Site: www.enjoyjava.com