tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Laws <simonsl...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: jar file contrbution read complains about network path not found
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 10:24:22 GMT
On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 10:30 AM, kelvin goodson
<kelvingoodson@apache.org> wrote:
> Has anyone seen this issue where on reading a jar file contribution
> the path to an element within the jar file seems to be constructed in
> the format of a windows network path?  The problem occurs when
> attempting to try to get a composite from the jar file. The jar file
> itself has been successfully resolved, and a number of its contents
> already processed.  .The path is not a valid network path since it
> uses the C drive letter in the place where a host name would be
> expected.
>
> Kelvin.
>
> 2-Jul-2010 09:20:37 org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.impl.NodeImpl start
> INFO: Starting node: http://tuscany.apache.org/sca/1.1/nodes/default0
> domain: default
> 12-Jul-2010 09:20:37 org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.impl.NodeFactoryImpl
> loadContributions
> INFO: Loading contribution:
> file://C:/Dev7/SCA/samples/my-contribution/target/my-sample-contribution-implementation-java-calculator.jar
> 12-Jul-2010 09:20:52
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.xml.CompositeDocumentProcessor
> [Contribution: c1, Artifact: CalculatorClient.composite]
> (ContributionReadException)
> SEVERE: ContributionReadException occured due to : {0}
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.contribution.processor.ContributionReadException:
> Exception reading CalculatorClient.composite
>        at org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.xml.CompositeDocumentProcessor.read(CompositeDocumentProcessor.java:83)
>        at org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.xml.CompositeDocumentProcessor.read(CompositeDocumentProcessor.java:1)
>        at org.apache.tuscany.sca.contribution.processor.DefaultURLArtifactProcessorExtensionPoint$LazyURLArtifactProcessor.read(DefaultURLArtifactProcessorExtensionPoint.java:288)
>        at org.apache.tuscany.sca.contribution.processor.ExtensibleURLArtifactProcessor.read(ExtensibleURLArtifactProcessor.java:109)
>        at org.apache.tuscany.sca.contribution.processor.impl.ContributionContentProcessor.read(ContributionContentProcessor.java:152)
>        at org.apache.tuscany.sca.contribution.processor.impl.ContributionContentProcessor.read(ContributionContentProcessor.java:1)
>        at org.apache.tuscany.sca.contribution.processor.DefaultURLArtifactProcessorExtensionPoint$LazyURLArtifactProcessor.read(DefaultURLArtifactProcessorExtensionPoint.java:288)
>        at org.apache.tuscany.sca.deployment.impl.DeployerImpl.loadContribution(DeployerImpl.java:694)
>        at org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.impl.NodeFactoryImpl.loadContributions(NodeFactoryImpl.java:394)
>        at org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.impl.NodeImpl.start(NodeImpl.java:125)
>        at launcher.RuntimeIntegration.startNode(RuntimeIntegration.java:35)
>        at launcher.SampleJSELauncher.launchBindingSCACalculator(SampleJSELauncher.java:79)
>        at launcher.SampleJSELauncher.main(SampleJSELauncher.java:51)
> Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
> \\C\Dev7\SCA\samples\my-contribution\target\my-sample-contribution-implementation-java-calculator.jar
> [...]

Hi Kelvin

I just tried the sample now you've added it to the contrib directory.
I didn't see this specific error but a fixed a few other things to
make the test run in my environment. Be interested to hear if you're
still seeing the problem above and also if the changes I made make
sense to you. Let me know.

Simon