tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From kelvin goodson <kelvingood...@apache.org>
Subject jar file contrbution read complains about network path not found
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2010 09:30:53 GMT
Has anyone seen this issue where on reading a jar file contribution
the path to an element within the jar file seems to be constructed in
the format of a windows network path?  The problem occurs when
attempting to try to get a composite from the jar file. The jar file
itself has been successfully resolved, and a number of its contents
already processed.  .The path is not a valid network path since it
uses the C drive letter in the place where a host name would be
expected.

Kelvin.

2-Jul-2010 09:20:37 org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.impl.NodeImpl start
INFO: Starting node: http://tuscany.apache.org/sca/1.1/nodes/default0
domain: default
12-Jul-2010 09:20:37 org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.impl.NodeFactoryImpl
loadContributions
INFO: Loading contribution:
file://C:/Dev7/SCA/samples/my-contribution/target/my-sample-contribution-implementation-java-calculator.jar
12-Jul-2010 09:20:52
org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.xml.CompositeDocumentProcessor
[Contribution: c1, Artifact: CalculatorClient.composite]
(ContributionReadException)
SEVERE: ContributionReadException occured due to : {0}
org.apache.tuscany.sca.contribution.processor.ContributionReadException:
Exception reading CalculatorClient.composite
	at org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.xml.CompositeDocumentProcessor.read(CompositeDocumentProcessor.java:83)
	at org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.xml.CompositeDocumentProcessor.read(CompositeDocumentProcessor.java:1)
	at org.apache.tuscany.sca.contribution.processor.DefaultURLArtifactProcessorExtensionPoint$LazyURLArtifactProcessor.read(DefaultURLArtifactProcessorExtensionPoint.java:288)
	at org.apache.tuscany.sca.contribution.processor.ExtensibleURLArtifactProcessor.read(ExtensibleURLArtifactProcessor.java:109)
	at org.apache.tuscany.sca.contribution.processor.impl.ContributionContentProcessor.read(ContributionContentProcessor.java:152)
	at org.apache.tuscany.sca.contribution.processor.impl.ContributionContentProcessor.read(ContributionContentProcessor.java:1)
	at org.apache.tuscany.sca.contribution.processor.DefaultURLArtifactProcessorExtensionPoint$LazyURLArtifactProcessor.read(DefaultURLArtifactProcessorExtensionPoint.java:288)
	at org.apache.tuscany.sca.deployment.impl.DeployerImpl.loadContribution(DeployerImpl.java:694)
	at org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.impl.NodeFactoryImpl.loadContributions(NodeFactoryImpl.java:394)
	at org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.impl.NodeImpl.start(NodeImpl.java:125)
	at launcher.RuntimeIntegration.startNode(RuntimeIntegration.java:35)
	at launcher.SampleJSELauncher.launchBindingSCACalculator(SampleJSELauncher.java:79)
	at launcher.SampleJSELauncher.main(SampleJSELauncher.java:51)
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
\\C\Dev7\SCA\samples\my-contribution\target\my-sample-contribution-implementation-java-calculator.jar
(The network path was not found)