tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Raymond Feng <enjoyj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Node2 vs Node, parallel universes? Sample tuscany launcher shell
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2010 15:31:56 GMT
Hi,

We had a debate on this topic. See:

http://osdir.com/ml/dev-tuscany.apache.org/2010-06/msg00164.html

And apparently, we didn't reach agreement.

I think it would be a good idea to agree on the commands for shell. This will help us understand
how users use SCA. Then it can be translated into a set of API/SPIs. Mixing different steps
into one layer could prevent us from seeing the complete user story.

Raymond Feng
Sent from my iPhone