tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Recent Changes to Tuscany Samples Structure - Food for Thought
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2010 20:43:58 GMT
My understanding is that we use the Tuscany Samples to help newcomers
to get familiar with SCA and help them understand the basic concepts
of how to build a SCA Composite Application as well as to demonstrate
how some specific technologies might get
incorporated/configured/consumed in SCA way. Based on this, can
someone help me answer a basic question :

I'm new to Tuscany, and was able to load
"sample-contribution-implementation-java-calculator"  into my
development IDE, but I can't figure out how to run/debug this
application. BTW, I'm also getting a little confused with what is a
contribution versus implementation... as I said... I'm just trying to
get started with Tuscany. Could someone please help.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende